Remote Work Yes
£60,000 – £70,000 + benefits
Oxford / remote
Albion Rye Associates are proud to be working closely with an outstanding full-service communications agency in the search for a talented and ambitious Account Director to take responsibility on a lung disease account.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative team in this key leadership role.
You will work closely with the wider team to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest standards.
You will work on a broad range of deliverables including training materials, congress symposia, ad-boards, standalone events and consultancy services. The account is based on a true collaborative partnership who encourage new ideas and getting involved in the tactical planning as well as delivery.
You will mentor junior members of the team, leading by example and assisting in reviews.
The ideal candidate will be able to get into the Oxford office, however remote candidates are still encouraged to apply.
- Providing clients with a high level of strategic and commercial expertise on medical communications projects
- Establishing and building positive, collaborative relationships with client teams and medical experts
- Providing leadership and support to the internal account team, engaging with and encouraging their development
- Supporting business development activities through relationship building and the organic growth of accounts
- Confidently managing account financials and project budgets
- At least 5 years working in client services at a healthcare communications agency
- Expertise in building strong client relationships while supporting junior team members
- Exceptional organization skills and an aptitude for managing multiple projects that require initiative and strict deadline management
- The ability to take ownership and lead your account team, providing strategic support to our clients, and driving business development for existing and new accounts
- The ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver an industry-leading client service
- Flexible working policy
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
- Two annual bonus schemes
- Generous pension scheme
- Life and income protection insurance
If you are an established Account Director who feels like you are not getting the recognition you deserve, or you are looking for a new and exciting challenge – send your CV for a confidential chat.
I would also be keen to hear from newly appointed Senior Account Directors looking for something new and rewarding.
Immediate interviews are available – so if you want to learn more about this amazing opportunity, get in touch with Emma King.