Remote Work Yes
Account Supervisor/Group Account Supervisor – Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Advertising
New Jersey – Home-based
Salary up to $135,000 depending on experience
Erick Semerene and Albion Rye Associates are representing an independent healthcare advertising agency in New Jersey looking for experienced account management candidates.
They are a progressive company that fosters ground-breaking thinking and innovative work. An agency where the focus is on doing great work in a collaborative environment, full service, independent marketing agency devoted to multimedia healthcare communications. From HCP to DTC, Pharma to Med Device, their work reaches all aspects of the healthcare space.
We are currently looking to speak with great people that have a strong background in account management within the healthcare marketing space to support the growing digital and non-digital pieces, as they continue to expand their capabilities and client roster.
As a Group/Account Supervisor you will be responsible for the following:
- Understanding the account dynamics and organizing resources to most effectively meet client requirements
- Be the bridge between the agency and the client to establish goals and budget
- Client budget and expense reporting
- Collaborate with the leadership to develop strategic marketing goals based on brand strategy and direction
- Continue to build knowledge of pharma marketing and share with internal and client brand teams
- Understanding high-science products, competitors, market dynamics, and changes that could affect the project
- Providing direction of day-to-day workflow on all assigned client business
- Managing the development of tactics across the digital and print space
Required Experience and Education:
- Minimum 3 years in healthcare advertising in an account management position is required
- A degree (BSc, BA) is a must, and an advanced degree would be a plus
- Ability to work successfully in a team both with internal team members and external stakeholders
- Launch experience is preferred
- Good rapport-building skills, easily approachable by team and client
- Effective organizational skills, leadership qualities, strategic thinking, and the ability to manage a wide variety of projects across a high-volume brand
- Outstanding communication skills
- Flexible work environment
- Great learning opportunities – the more experienced professionals offer support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial benefits including Company-matched 401(k), and Life Insurance
- Parental leave
- PTO – including vacation, sick, parental
- Company-sponsored Short-term and Long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
- Fun Company events – Christmas, Summer, Halloween, etc.
If you are looking for a great work environment where team members are motivated, care about each other and their clients, and are willing to do what it takes to be successful in the healthcare advertising industry, please apply today.