Remote Work Yes
Account Supervisor – Rare Diseases
East Coast – Remote
Full-time – Permanent
Competitive salary up to $130,000 depending on experience + healthcare benefits
This is a great opportunity on behalf of a remarkable healthcare advertising with a rapidly growing group of hand-picked talented, seasoned account managers on various projects and support the drive the growth of the agency.
They are a bunch of like-minded people who trust one another to do a great job and allow everyone to be themselves with an outstanding culture. Offering an amazing place to work (in the office or remote – you pick!), awesome culture, great benefits, and a highly competitive salary.
We are calling out for an experienced account manager with a good knowledge of the US drug market and the regulatory world i.e FDA. A driven professional with an entrepreneurial mindset ready to get stuck in the day-to-day work. This is a strategic hire working closely with the VP, Client Services, and team to offer continued support to the agency and as a result, increase the client and project portfolio.
The responsibilities of the Account Supervisor will focus on the planning, execution, and delivery of marketing activities for a variety of brands. Your guidance and attention to detail will be key elements to providing the highest quality work product to clients on time, on strategy, and on budget.
Must be comfortable overseeing all daily account management activities for your brands. Assuming the leading role in the review and quality of the deliverables. Being comfortable in assuming the role of mentor, when appropriate. Ensuring all communication and marketing strategies are on target at each stage.
In addition, you will:
- Represent the agency to the client(s) on a daily basis, understand their perspective and challenges, and communicate the information back to the agency team
- Proactively maintain and continue to grow your understanding of the client, the products, and the marketplace to provide the highest quality of deliverables for your account(s)
- Manage the team and client(s) expectations to ensure a positive and productive environment
- Own, update, and lead client status meetings for your projects
- Seek opportunities to grow business within current accounts and new accounts connected with the client(s)
- Lead the weekly/monthly financial reconciliation in conjunction with the financial teams
- Be willing to travel as needed – open to new places, new faces, and new ideas
- 4 or more years of targeted/integrated marketing experience with a focus on pharma/healthcare in an agency setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing /Advertising or related field
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Veeva platform is desired
In addition to this fantastic opportunity and a competitive package, they are known for their friendly and well-balanced working environment. They also offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development, and a robust benefits package.
This is a great opportunity to work for a lean but efficient, fast-paced, and collaborative growing organization.
If you’re dreaming of better days and you’d like to explore this or other companies to work for, then get in touch!
Apply today or alternatively, you can contact me Erick Semerene at Albion Rye Associates – email@example.com