Remote Work Yes
Title: Associate Director
Location: UK Remote
Salary Banding: £52k – £60k
CALLING ALL HEALTHCARE MARKET RESEARCH ASSOCIATE DIRECTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The team and I here at Albion Rye Associates are currently partnered with a healthcare market research agency based in the UK. They are currently recruiting for a Healthcare Market Research Associate Director, the core responsibilities of the role include, supporting the team in the successful delivery of projects, taking the lead role from proposal to presentation and guiding team members.
- Writing and distributing RFQ’s as required
- Identifying and implementing new/innovative qualitative/quantitative research methodologies as appropriate
- Conduct analysis of qualitative and quantitative data as appropriate
- Developing costings as required
- Writing proposals as appropriate
- Liaising with clients and presenting findings
- Presenting proposals to the client
- Writing questionnaires, discussion guides and recruitment screeners
- Conducting interviews (face to face/telephone) as appropriate
- Attending interviews/focus groups as appropriate.
- Writing reports and presentations as required.
- Line managing members of the Qual Research team in absence of the Research Director
- Guiding team members, assisting with projects and helping to support them
- Managing projects, (including management of suppliers) and budgets
- Completing project capture forms and ensure the finance Director/Operations manager is made aware of invoicing schedules and changes to cost as appropriate.
- 5+ years of proven experience in the primary market research field specifically in Healthcare Qualitative research
- Therapeutic area experience; Medical tech/device experience is a plus
- Experience in leading projects end to end in the entire project lifecycle
- Team management experience & passionate in helping and mentor junior staff
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality standards to clients
- Willingness and ability to occasionally travel out-of-state/out-of-country.
Why Clients Choose Them?
- Their dedicated team have many years’ experience across many medical device, tech and therapeutic areas.
- They take time to listen and gain a real understanding of their clients brief and challenges and tailor a research solution to those unique needs.
- They work across a full range of research methodologies, putting together a programme of services that fit each clients objectives
- Their close-knit team comprises of dedicated professionals who all help each other out and have a supportive nature which shines through to their clients
Why Candidates Choose Them?
- Not only do they care about the work they do, but they also care about the people who do it. They ensure all their employees feel supported both personally and professionally by management and each other.
- They have a remote working policy so you can work anywhere in the UK as they appreciate that not everyone can or wants to come into office.
- They are looking to grow as a company and believe in career progression.
- They believe in a great work and social life balance
If this role and company sounds of interest to you, and you match the requirements of the opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply today! If this role isn’t for you but you are a healthcare market research professional looking for a new role, connect with me on LinkedIn, would be more than happy to connect and align your experience against our clients current or future hiring needs.