Remote Work Yes
Albion Rye are pleased to be supporting the growth of a boutique firm based on the east coast, looking for 2 new hires into their reimbursement team. We are searching for senior Market Access professionals with an expertise in the US Market Access market.
We are supporting their major growth spurt, and this could be the ideal opportunity to join them and help shape the future of their business, whilst supporting patients access to the products they really need.
The following responsibilities will include:
- Leverages pharma and biotech policy expertise to lead teams across projects and clients
- Provide subject matter expertise to client teams
- Build relationships with existing clients to broaden reach including generating new business
- Proactively sense emerging relationship and project risks
To be successful in this role, we are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- 7–10 years of relevant work experience in reimbursement, health economics and health policy
- A graduate degree in a relevant field