Remote Work Possible
Evidence Synthesis – Consultant
Location: Hybrid – London 2 days per week
Start date: Yesterday..
Salary: £55,000 – £70,000 DOE
Whilst some groups are making redundancies and cutting back, this group are truly thriving and growing!
We are looking for an experiences Evidence Synthesis consultant to join and help grow out this fresh department. You’ll have the best of both worlds, small team mentality and backing from the larger group, you don’t want to miss this!
You will be instrumental in the design, execution, and analysis of the SLR’s and meta-analyses.
This is an unmissable opportunity for you to join a fresh group at an exciting time.
- Demonstrate a very high level of expertise in evidence synthesis methods
- Lead and contribute to all stages of literature review projects including:
- Proposal development and designing search strategies in various databases
- Protocol development
- Running searches
- Screening for relevant studies
- Report writing
- Managing client projects, with support from a Principal or Partner
- People responsibilities including the line management and development of junior members of the team
- MSc or PhD
- Demonstrable experience in a Systematic Review/Evidence synthesis role,
- A very strong grounding in relevant methods with demonstrated experience in conceptualising and delivering previous studies and projects
- Experience working on HTA submissions is desirable
- Experience in methods for indirect comparison
- Programming experience in R or Python is desirable
Please send your application through to email@example.com