Remote Work Yes
Title: Project Manager
Location: UK (Remote)
Salary banding: £30,000-£40,000
The team and I here at Albion Rye Associates are working with a healthcare research firm who blend healthcare and technology offering a range of customised solutions. They are looking for a project manager to join their team.
- Manage multiple healthcare market research projects (both qualitative and quantitative).
- Manage project budgets as well as junior project managers.
- Manage external venders/3rd parties.
- Work alongside the team closely to ensure recruitment, scheduling and updates are coordinate and executed on time.
- Responsible for registering, screening, scheduling and managing patients for certain studies.
- Responsible for the set-up of Quant. projects
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience of market research management.
- Proven experience in healthcare fieldwork (qualitative & quantitative).
- Able to simultaneously manage a number of projects at different stages.
- Written and spoken fluency in German.
- Understanding of industry standards and best practice.
- Strong IT skills expected (Excel, Word).
Why clients choose them?
- They have 10 years of experience in healthcare market research making their understanding and knowledge invaluable.
- Support patients/carers, doctors/nurses, charities and support groups with research.
- Their business is focused on allowing paid market research to give back to the community.
- Use of technology to offer cutting edge research and fundraising to the world.
If this role and company sounds of interest to you, and you match the requirements of the opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply today! If this role isn’t for you but you are a healthcare market research professional looking for a new role, connect with me on LinkedIn, would be more than happy to connect and align your experience against our clients current or future hiring needs.