Remote Work No
Why move to San Francisco? Here’s my personal top 5 reasons as to why!
- The Outdoor Lifestyle – Outdoorsy types are drawn to living here because of the region’s stupendous natural beauty. Muir Woods, just 12 miles north of San Francisco, gets you a bonafide California redwood experience.
- The Mild Weather – San Francisco’s cool coastal climate only reaches 80 degrees F or higher on an average of 21 days per year.
- The Culinary Scene – Good luck trying to keep up with your “restaurants to try” list. San Francisco’s restaurant scene turns out new hits at a breakneck pace. The city fosters niche eateries for every craving, even ones you didn’t know you had. Foodies have met their match — from the finest produce to the fiercest pieties, even those who despise posts of your lunch will feel compelled to start a food blog
- The Professional Sports – Whether you’re a football, baseball, basketball, hockey or soccer fan, the Bay Area has a pro team (or two) for you — and many are very good. Sports Business Journal named San Francisco the “Sports City of the Decade” in 2020
- Finally, an exciting opportunity to work and lead a division for one of the best healthcare if not the best market research consultancies globally.
I am currently representing a Global Independent Healthcare Market Research Consultancy that specialises in pharmaceutical and biotech industry. They are currently recruiting for an Experienced Market Research Director for their West Coast division. The responsibilities of the role include leading the west coast division and office-based team, leading projects to completion, managing clients and developing new clients.
This an amazing opportunity for a passionate individual to lead an entire business unit, while working at one of the most exciting market research consultancies the industry has to offer.
Requirements of the role include:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in healthcare primary market research
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in business development.
- A strong educational background (a bachelor’s degree as a minimum)
- Significant experience working in healthcare or pharmaceutical insights
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales targets of $2.5M+ annually
- A desire to work in a client-focused, commercial environment
- Experience and desire to lead, coach and develop a team
What Does My Client Offer You:
- Supportive, uplifting culture where professional and personal goals are shared, encouraged, and achieved
- Accessible and transparent leadership
- Provide a clear path to promotion with no glass ceiling
- Have a proactive workload/resourcing management system
- Enable our teams to choose their own path across qual, quant, consultancy, med tech, behavioural science, therapy area centres of excellence, and business development
- Have a company-wide diversity and inclusion programme
The salary banding for this opportunity is $200,000-$250,000, bonuses and other benefits included. This is a hybrid position and will require two days in the San Francisco office a week. For candidates relocating, additional financial support can be offered.
If my client and this role sounds of interest to you, you meet all the requirements of the role, including being able to work 2 days a week in the San Francisco Bay area or will commit to relocating and you would be keen to apply, please let me know a good time to call you this week along with a copy of your cv. I am available Monday– Friday 8am-6pm. My email is James.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t for you but you are open to new opportunities, I work with a variety of different market research consultancies across the US and may have another opportunity more aligned to you.