Remote Work Yes
Title: Healthcare Market Research Director
Location: US (Remote)
The team and I here at Albion Rye Associates are currently partnered with a boutique progressive market research and brand strategy consultancy who conduct a wide array of qualitative and quantitative market research often embracing mixed methodology projects.
- Lead and direct qual/ quantitative projects from proposal to final deliverable.
- Design the approach to research and the analysis plan.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative pharmaceutical market research data from research studies.
- Provide strategic insight, consultation, and recommendations to clients.
- Write and deliver storytelling narratives from quantitative/qualitative data.
- Nurture existing relationships with clients and contribute to new business development by fostering new client relationships.
- BA/BS or higher in related field (e.g. psychology, sociology, market research, marketing) is preferred.
- Pharmaceutical/healthcare market research experience required.
- Ability to manage multiple clients at the same time.
- Proven record of developing and maintaining client relationships and forging new client relationships.
Why Clients Choose Them?
- Use both implicit and explicit techniques in their research to uncover true actionable insights.
- Use disruptive research techniques to break people from their current thought patterns.
- Creative and innovative approach to market research, progressive and forward thinking and go deeper to ask the right questions, they cut through the complexity of your brand and take a unique approach every time.
- In depth understanding of brand development.
Why Candidates Choose Them?
- They have expertise across a wide range of different techniques for example concept testing, visual aid testing, brand positioning, launch strategies, behavioral decision drivers/barriers and more.
- Joining a team of seasoned professional market researchers.
- This role is for healthcare research, but they have industry expertise across gaming, hospitality, entertainment, finance, tech, consumer and more.
- They take pride in our enduring relationships with clients who continue to work with us even after the initial engagement.
- Full benefits can be provided upon request.
If this role and company sounds of interest to you, and you match the requirements of the opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply today! If this role isn’t for you but you are a healthcare market research professional looking for a new role, connect with me on LinkedIn, would be more than happy to connect and align your experience against our clients current or future hiring needs.