Remote Work Yes
Market Research Manager
Location: Remote in the US
Company: A boutique Market Research Consultancy
About the company: Albion Rye are pleased to be partnering with ahigh-touch biomedical consulting company that partners with a variety of U.S. and global clients to bring their oncology innovations and other products to a successful
U.S. market launch and commercialization. This is an exciting opportunity to wear many different hats, work on more strategic market research and become an integral person within the organization.
What will you be doing?
- Manage market research projects end to end for the entire life cycle to include screener development, discussion guide and questionnaire development, data management, and reporting.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the qualitative and quantitative research process from questionnaire writing / discussion guide development and research design, analysis, and interpretation of results through to preparation of reports.
- Moderate market research qualitative interviews.
- Liaising on a regular basis with all key stakeholders to ensure that reliable results are delivered to client in a timely, cost-efficient manner.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients by responding to queries and providing updates proactively as well as per client requests.
- Maintains project budget and works with team to ensure all aspects of the study continue to operate smoothly, responsible for quality assurance throughout the life cycle.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation.
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted project budgets and to create, manage, and commit to a project plan, schedule, and budget.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree or related healthcare degree required; Advanced Degree preferred.
- Market research professional with a minimum of 4 years’ relevant biopharmaceutical oncology and desirable haematology experience in a healthcare market research agency or consultancy
- Experience with the range of custom quantitative and qualitative research engagements required.
- Experience project managing end to end the entire life cycle to include screener development, discussion guide and questionnaire development, data management, and reporting.
- Experience with all aspects of the qualitative and quantitative research process from questionnaire writing / discussion guide development and research design, analysis, and interpretation of results through to preparation of reports
- Experience as a moderator is required – ability to moderate custom qualitative research interviews.
- Prior experience (work or education) with data analytics considered a plus.
- Prior experience in secondary research, including data mining, analysis and reporting considered. a plus
- Experience with market research operations (vendor estimate requests, vendor management, etc) a plus.
Please note you must match the essential requirements of the role to be considered.
If this role is of interest to you and you would be keen to be considered, please contact me via email with a copy of your resume.