Remote Work No
Healthcare Marketing Specialist
Location: London (hybrid)
Salary: £55,000 – £70,000 + Benefits
Albion Rye has partnered with a leading healthcare consulting agency whose focus ranges from Healthcare Marketing to Market Access, HEOR & RWE. Recently they launched a brand new health analytics team, to provide research and analytics solutions for global clients, and due to the teams success they are looking for a marketing specialist to join the team.
In this position, you will be supporting the strategic growth by putting together marketing plans across numerous functions and projects including the monitoring and coordination of milestones that are key to these projects.
This role would be perfect for someone with extensive marketing experience within a life-science consulting, CRO, or pharma company and who has knowledge of the Market Access, HEOR, or RWE sector.
- Lead on the day-to-day marketing activities
- Identify and work with the senior leadership team to pitch on new business
- Monitor the return from the marketing activities, sharing the results with the senior leadership team
- Complete Marketing campaigns for clients and the health analytics team, across numerous different channels and methods
- Design brand-mirrored, eye-catching materials for new proposals
- Experienced Marketing professional within the life-science consulting, CRO or pharma sector
- Experienced in Marketing & BD relating to Market Access, HEOR or RWE sector
- Understanding of the ABPI code
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree within a healthcare or marketing degree
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, you can contact me on
or send your CV to email@example.com