Remote Work Yes
By way of introduction, I am recruitment consultant, who places healthcare market research professionals such as yourself into market research consultancies/agencies across the USA. I am currently partnered with a global healthcare market research and brand strategy consultancy dedicated to helping life science companies develop and commercialize life improving treatments and technologies. They bridge clinical and behaviorial sciences to develop advances that result in distinct, actionable insights to their clients. They are currently hiring for a Qualitative Director to join their expanding team.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Executing healthcare/pharmaceutical qualitative market research projects from initial rfp to final deliverable.
- Creating discussion guides, questionnaires etc from scratch.
- Manage existing clients and potential to bring on new business.
What Do They Need From You?
- Minimum 4 years’ experience executing qualitative market research projects from initial rfp to final deliverable.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience creating discussion guides, questionnaires etc from scratch.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience conducting and moderating HCP interviews.
- Exceptional report writing skills.
- Exceptional presentational skills.
- Experience in therapeutic areas such as oncology, immunology, cardiovascular and rare diseases.
What Can They Offer You?
- Competitive Salary – $100,000-$140,000
- Annual Bonus
- Vibrant virtual workplace (completely remote)
- Respectful, fun, engaging culture.
- Highly successful in advancing the life-changing medicines and technologies that their clients bring to market.
- Incentive Compensation Program for Researchers
- Annual Success Shares Distribution
- Employee Charitable Match Program
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with Matching
- Healthcare Coverage
If of interest and you match the requirements of the role, please email a copy of your resume, the best contact number and the best time to call. I am available most days between 8am EST – 5pm EST Monday to Friday.