Remote Work Yes
Albion Rye are pleased to be supporting the growth of a boutique firm based on the east coast, looking for 2 new hires into their team. We are searching for senior Market Access professionals with an expertise in the US Market Access market with an understanding of Precision Medicine to support the commercialization of their clients products.
We are supporting their major growth spurt, and this could be the ideal opportunity to join them and help shape the future of their business, whilst supporting patients access to the products they really need.
What will you be doing?
- Serve as an SME on precision medicine policy-related issues
- Lead projects to help solve complicated client problems
- Manage a portfolio of clients supported by the Value, Access, Pricing Solutions Team, including account management, project management, and team building.
- Work independently and in cross-functional teams to contribute to the origination, development, and delivery of projects to clients
What do we need from you?
- MBA preferred with a BA in a relevant healthcare field. PhD desired
- 7 years of work experience in Market Access, focused in strategy and reimbursement
- Experience analyzing federal and or state policy proposals and commercial health plan coverage policy
- High skill level with communications, oral and written