Remote Work Yes
Title: Mixed Methods Research Executive
Salary Banding: £25,000 – £28,000
CALLING ALL MIXED METHODS MARKET RESEARCH EXECTUTIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The team and I here at Albion Rye Associates are currently partnered with an independent award-winning research consultancy based in the UK. They are currently recruiting for a mixed methods Research Executive with a keen interest in consumer and behavioural science.
- Research design and set up, fieldwork, data analysis through to delivering the final presentation with opportunities to lead proposal writing and take part in pitching.
- Building strong relationships with clients and providing them with consultative insights and direction at a consistency high level
- Working with all Microsoft Office software, as well as research tools such as Recollective & Q.
- Report writing and creating insight led presentations.
- Working with clients and projects in all different sectors such as financial services, utilities, and leisure.
- Strong 1-2 years market research agency or client-side experience
- Delivering insight to clients at a consistently high level
- Experience of working across a range of sectors including the financial services, utilities, and leisure sector would be ideal.
- Good track record of building relationships with clients and experience of providing clients with consultative insight and direction.
- Well versed in using all Microsoft Office software, as well as research tools such as Recollective & Q.
- Strong presentation skills, credibility in front of clients and ability to present clear information quickly and with gusto!
- You will be writing reports and creating insight-led presentations which require a very good standard of written English.
Why Clients Choose Them?
- They have the latest cutting-edge technology such as but not limited to; Dial testing, eye tracking and persona creation and use the most advanced tools to get to the root of consumer behaviour
- They are an award-winning independent research consultancy who deliver to the highest standards.
- They have expertise in Brand strategy/development, shopper insight, segmentation, creative development, market Strategy and product testing to name a few.
- They take time to listen and gain a real understanding of their client’s brief, they thrive on challenges and tailor a research solution to those unique needs.
- They work across a full range of research methodologies, putting together a programme of services that fit each client objectives.
- Their close-knit team comprises of dedicated professionals who all help each other out and have a supportive nature which shines through to their clients.
- They deliver their work with pride, they care about quality and don’t cut corners.
Why Candidates Choose Them?
- They have behavioural science workshops for all employees.
- Not only do they care about the work they do, but they also care about the people who do it. They value all perspectives and embrace each other’s differences, combine their skills, and treat everyone fairly.
- Working in a boutique agency, working alongside higher management, wearing many hats, and gaining more skills and responsibilities
- They believe in a great work and social life balance and have fun together, encourage each other and don’t take themselves too seriously.
- They are passionate about charity work and proud promoters of staff wellbeing.
- Added benefits include but not limited to; Access to the PERKS scheme, competitive holiday with your ‘Birthday’ day off, flexible start & finish times, enhanced pension contribution, cycle to work scheme and private medical insurance.
If this role and company sounds of interest to you, and you match the requirements of the opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply today! If this role isn’t for you but you are a market research professional looking for a new role, connect with me on LinkedIn, would be more than happy to connect and align your experience against our clients current or future hiring needs.