Remote Work No
Job: Materials Scientist (Medical Devices)
Location: Oberdorf, Switzerland
Are you a passionate and skilled Materials Scientist looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge medical advancements? Albion Rye are pleased to be supporting a global medical device and MedTech organisation in the recruitment of a new Material Scientist!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career within the medical device and MedTech field, with excellent training (approximately the first four months) and on the job learning. This position will be based at the company’s state of the art Clinical Reprocessing lab in Oberdorf, Switzerland.
Key responsibilities (to include but not be limited to):
- Conducts Clinical Reprocessing Tests to ensure the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to contribute to the overall success of the lab.
- Utilize strong IT skills to navigate and manage data effectively.
- Maintain a physical presence in Oberdorf 3-4 times per week to actively engage in lab activities.
- Background in Materials, Material Science, Biocompatibility, Toxicology, or equivalent
- Proven experience in Medical Devices Testing, including Mechanical, Reprocessing, Sterilization, or similar domains
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- A team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Proficient in written and oral communication in both German/Swiss German and English.
- SOLID IT skills and familiarity with Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS).
What our client can offer:
- A stimulating work environment at the forefront of medical research.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Competitive compensation package.