Remote Work Possible
Medical Writer – Medical Education
Oxford or Manchester – Hybrid working
Upwards of £34,000 DOE
Albion Rye Associates are delighted to be partnering with a thriving independent medical communications agency on the search for a Medical Writer to join their award-winning team as a result of continued growth.
As a writer, you will be supporting the development and delivery of high-quality, creative content to ensure you meet the needs of the client for their healthcare accounts. You will be working on predominantly medical education materials, as well as helping out the team where needed on other accounts.
Key therapy areas my client work on are cardiovascular, immunology, neurology, metabolic, oncology, respiratory, vaccines and infectious diseases.
Whether you’re at this level and fancy a change, or are an associate medical writer looking to step up – look no further! My client offer invidiual and tailored training to truly benefit you to progress in your career.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so don’t miss out and apply today!
- Act as an ambassador for the agency to effectively promote them informally and formally with clients.
- Deliver and create high quality and creative medical education content
- Support development of strategic communication plans
- Actively promote the agency through external communications and within the industry.
- Demonstrate a passion for the work you and they create.
- Provide support to your team and wider team within the agency.
- Take responsibility for the accuracy and delivery of scientific content.
- Use your creativity to create fun and engaging content
- Develop and promote strong relationships across the team and with clients
- Competitive salary + annual bonus (typically 13-15%)
- Social events + annual trip away
- Pension plan
- Home working – up to 3 days a week
- 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Personal Days for special occasions
- Online GP and well being service
- Group Income Protection
- Flexible working hours
My client ensures there will be a speedy interview process so don’t miss out on this great opportunity today and apply below!
If you’re looking for something else within Medical Writing, email me today to arrange a time to speak for a confidential chat – liv.mcgreevy @albionryeassociates.com