Remote Work Yes
£35,000 – £45,000 plus incredible benefits
North West / Oxford / Remote
Albion Rye Associates are working with an incredible independent, full service, healthcare communications agency in the search of a talented and passionate medical writer working on a publications account with a focus on Oncology.
This agency encourages and supports all employees to bring ideas to the table. With a tailored and personal development programme led by internal and external experts – you will receive the best training available, as well as working with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Develop materials according to project brief – delivered to deadline and budget
- Ensure all materials undergo internal review and are approved by the required personnel
- Play an active part in onsite client activities, acting as the scientific point of contact
- Effectively communicate with clients and suppliers in the delivery of project work
- Keep up to date with relevant therapy areas
- Contribute to the development of proposals for new business opportunities
- Science degree – essential
- Higher degree (MSc or PhD) – beneficial
- Previous agency experience within publications (18 months experience)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication and time management skills
- Competitive salary plus one of the highest bonus structures in the industry
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
- Tailored training and development programme
- Social events and more!
Offices are based in the Northwest and Oxford and my client is happy to discuss remote working arrangements.
A strong ethos, people focused approach, and culture has led this agency to have a higher-than-average staff retention rate.
If you want to learn more about this incredible opportunity – get in touch with me today for a confidential chat.