Remote Work Possible
Senior/ Principal Regulatory Affairs Associate
West Yorkshire – Hybrid (3 days per week on site)
Albion Rye Associates are proud to be partnered with a well-established company specialising in Class III Implantable Medical Devices. Due to recent growth, the company are looking to expand their Regulatory Affairs department with a Senior-Principal Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Support in creating and managing regulatory documentation, including technical files, design dossiers, and submissions for regulatory approval.
- Conduct thorough reviews and assessments of technical documentation.
- Maintain precise records of change control activities, ensuring thorough documentation and communication of approved changes.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities, notified bodies, and other external stakeholders as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Scientific or Engineering field.
- Minimum three years of experience in Medical Device Regulatory Affairs.
- Experience working with Class III Medical Devices
To find out more, get in touch today!
📞: 020 3148 6368