Remote Work No
£23,000 – £27,000
Manchester / Oxford – In office
This fantastic new opportunity is for one of our global clients with offices in Oxford & Manchester, mainly in office work but has the potential to go hybrid for the right candidate. Our client are a global agency at the top of their game in the healthcare world, seeking a driven and passionate candidate ready to get stuck in with the client services team. Salary will be representative of experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Client management – Building and maintaining relationships with clients, understanding their needs and objectives. Also acting as the main point of contact, involving regular communication, addressing inquiries, and providing updates on projects.
- Project management – Overseeing the planning, execution, and delivery of projects. Including coordinating with various internal teams to ensure projects are on track, meeting deadlines, and adhering to client requirements.
- Learning interview review processes.
- Developing outlines and drafts of scientific materials (under guidance) including: Slide decks, reports, publications, training materials etc
- Life science degree (BSc +)
- Strong English language and grammatical skills
Offering a brilliant opportunity to work with one of the biggest names in medical communications. This position will give you plenty of industry experience and help kick start a successful career.
Reach out to me today to find out more!