Remote Work No
Qualified Person (QP)
North West England
Permanent- Fully on-site
Albion Rye is partnered with an innovative and exciting global pharmaceuticals company looking to bring on an experienced Qualified Person (QP) to join the existing QP team.
Join a dynamic and rapidly growing company based in North West England. They are at the forefront of innovation, delivering high-quality drug development and manufacturing solutions to their clients. As a QP, you will play a crucial role in ensuring compliance, product quality, and driving continuous improvement.
- You will be responsible for certifying batches of medicinal products for release to market, ensuring they meet regulatory and quality standards.
- Collaborate closely with the Quality Assurance team to review and approve documentation related to manufacturing processes, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Stay abreast of the latest regulatory guidelines and ensure that all manufacturing processes and documentation comply with relevant regulations.
- Act as the primary contact with regulatory authorities, representing the company during inspections and audits.
- Provide expertise and guidance on quality issues, investigations, and deviations, working cross-functionally to implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the company’s quality management system.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement, identifying opportunities to enhance processes, systems, and overall quality within the organization.
- Lead or participate in quality-related projects to optimize manufacturing efficiency and quality outcomes.
- Mentor and train junior members of the quality team, fostering a culture of learning and development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all personnel are adequately trained in quality-related processes and procedures.
- Qualified Person status as per EU regulations.
- Relevant degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in pharmaceutical quality assurance, with a strong background in batch release activities.
- Thorough knowledge of GMP, GDP, and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be part of a company that values and invests in the professional growth of its employees. As a QP, you will have the opportunity to advance your career within the organization.
- An opportunity to progress in the company globally.
- Join a collaborative and innovative team where your contributions are valued. They foster an inclusive culture that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas.
If you are a motivated and experienced Qualified Person (QP) looking to take the next step in your career, apply now and be part of a team that is making a difference in the world of healthcare.
The company are offering a relocation package for anyone open to make a move for the job.