Remote Work Yes
Title: Qualitative Research Professional
Location: USA (remote)
Salary Banding: $90,000-$115,000
The team and I here at Albion Rye Associates are currently partnered with a full service market research company dedicated to providing the highest quality in pharmaceutical market research across the full life cycle of brands they partner with. Use both traditional and innovative methodologies.
- Lead and direct qualitative market research projects end to end.
- Design the approach to research and analysis plan.
- Write discussion guides.
- Moderate qualitative interviews, focus groups and other methods.
- Analyse and synthesize qualitative data from primary and secondary sources.
- Provide strategic insight, consultation, and recommendations to clients.
- Write and deliver storytelling narratives.
- Deepen client relationships.
- BA/BS or higher in related field (e.g. psychology, sociology, market research, marketing) is preferred.
- Experience working as a qualitative moderator
- Experience developing discussion guides, moderating IDI’s focus groups and other methods.
- Healthcare/pharma experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple clients at the same time.
- Proven record of developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Willingness and ability to travel within US and globally for projects.
Why Clients Choose Them?
- They excel at challenging the status quo and use their innovative attitude to leverage qualitative and quantitative research solutions to address strategic needs.
- They go beyond the expected to excel in the work they do.
- They use a mix of both traditional and innovative research methodologies to gather insights.
Why Candidates Choose Them?
- You will be joining a group of talented smart researchers.
- Opportunity to advance and nurture existing research skills using innovative methodologies.
- They have a team first mentality, defining success collectively rather than individually.
- Flexible hours.
- Remote location.
- Yearly allowance for health/wellbeing, continuing education, and home office.
- Other benefits available upon request.
If this role and company sounds of interest to you, and you match the requirements of the opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply today! If this role isn’t for you but you are a healthcare market research professional looking for a new role, connect with me on LinkedIn, would be more than happy to connect and align your experience against our clients current or future hiring needs.