Remote Work Yes
Title: Quantitative Research Professional
Location: USA (remote)
Salary Banding: $160,000-$250.000
The team and I here at Albion Rye Associates are currently partnered with a life marketing research consultancy dedicated to using the principles of behavioral science to guide insight to the Life Science Industry.
- Lead and direct quantitative projects from proposal to final deliverable.
- Design the approach to research and the analysis plan.
- Analyze complex data from behavioral science studies including demand/forecasting, brand positioning and drivers, message testing, market segmentations, brand tracking, heuristics & biases and implicit association tests.
- Provide strategic insight, consultation, and recommendations to clients.
- Write and deliver storytelling narratives from quantitative data.
- Nurture existing relationships with clients and contribute to new business development by fostering new client relationships.
- BA/BS or higher in related field (e.g. psychology, sociology, market research, marketing) is preferred.
- Background/experience in behavioural science or behavioural economics is preferred.
- Experience developing and designing quantitative methodologies.
- Ability to manage multiple clients at the same time.
- Proven record of developing and maintaining client relationships and forging new client relationships.
- Willingness and ability to travel within US and globally for projects.
Why Clients Choose Them?
- They excel at challenging the status quo and limitations of traditional market research methods.
- Their methods are rooted in behavioural science to provide their clients with a level of precision and market understanding.
- They have multiple proprietary solutions which capture true drivers of decision making.
- Their framework of using behavioral economics overcomes the bias in traditional research.
Why Candidates Choose Them?
- Opportunity to work and connect with talented individuals in the quantitative space across the country.
- Flexible work locations and hours.
- Consistent opportunities to develop professionally and roles are adapted to individuals’ skills and interests.
- Open culture of working alongside passionate and motivated individuals in a collaborative and non-hierarchical environment.
- Full benefits information can be provided.
If this role and company sounds of interest to you, and you match the requirements of the opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply today! If this role isn’t for you but you are a healthcare market research professional looking for a new role, connect with me on LinkedIn, would be more than happy to connect and align your experience against our clients current or future hiring needs.