Remote Work Possible
Recruitment Training Manager
£45k – £55k basic per year + performance related bonuses
Full time (Part time considered)
Crawley, West Sussex – On site / Hybrid working
Albion Rye Associates are an independently owned recruitment agency with offices in both the UK and US, specialising in the Life Sciences industry. Due to our constant expansion within our Crawley location, we are excited to be recruiting for a newly formed Training Manager role. The success candidate will be integral to developing the skills of team members of all seniority and evolving the careers of specialist recruiters and their managers to reach their full potential.
You will be a proven 360 recruiter with a passion for helping others, an eye for detail and a passion for “quality over quantity”.
You will be main source of support for all training needs, providing both guidance and leadership to the colleagues around you, working with senior leaders to ensure training needs are met and quality standards are maintained throughout our business.
Reporting to: Managing Director
- Develop, oversee and manage the universal training strategy of the business
- Identify training needs and development opportunities for staff within the company
- Conduct continuous training activities for junior, senior and leading team members in order to drive performance
- Running group learning sessions and take part in individual, in-depth call coaching
- Provide advice and guidance to the sales team, assisting them with the overall recruitment process
- Working alongside management to support career development
- Design and suggest new training materials as and when necessary
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years recruitment experience in a 360 role
- Technical / Specialist recruiting experience – Life Sciences, Engineering, IT, AI
- Proven leadership skills
- Previous line management expertise
- Can commute to our Crawley location (hybrid working at least 4 days in office)
With this position, you still have the ability to qualify for sales incentives i.e. company trips overseas, quarterly director’s lunches and a performance-based end of year bonus
- On-site parking
- Early finish every Friday
- Birthday day off
- Birthday Fund
- Holiday Entitlement Scheme e.g. additional day awarded for each year worked up to 25 days
- Frequent company socials and charity events/activities
If you are an experienced recruitment consultant or sales manager, have fallen out of love with chasing individual / team targets, but still love what we do? This could be the ideal opportunity for you to become part of something special where you can make a huge impact in the growth, strategy and implementation of the company training division.
This role is also open to existing training managers but recruitment experience is essential.
**If you have any questions, please get in touch with Zoe Burgess, Internal Recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to learn more about Albion Rye and our culture, check out our reviews on google or glassdoor, or our social media pages on LinkedIn, Instagram or even TikTok.