Remote Work Possible
100% remote working available
£55,000 – £75,000 (DOE)
Albion Rye Associates are proud to have been assigned as the recruitment partner to a well-established and successful medical communications agency.
Following continued business success through the pandemic, my client continues to go from strength to strength, winning new pitches almost weekly. Due to increased demand and this exciting new work project within the Oncology space, my client is looking to bolster its Scientific Services team by recruiting a Scientific Director.
You will oversee the day-to-day running of the account developing Medical Affairs content including but not limited to Meetings, training slides, and medical plans. You will be focused on the scientific strategy and work closely with the senior management team.
· Life Science degree, ideally a higher degree
· A medical communications agency background of 5+ years
· Extensive experience in writing a variety of outputs and materials over a range of therapy areas (ideally some experience in Lung Cancer – or other Cancers)
· Attractive salary
· Variable bonus (10% approx. previous years)
· Company pension contribution of 5%
· 25 days annual leave (increasing to 28 after 1 year in service)
If you feel this is for you get in contact ASAP as they are looking to move quickly on it. You can email me at Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 020 3371 8408