Remote Work Possible
Up to £90,000 + benefits
Albion Rye Associates are proud to be partnered with a fantastic, award winning, independent healthcare communications agency looking for a driven and ambitious scientific director to join their close-knit team.
Do you have passion and desire to succeed?
Do you want to work for a company who live by their values and offer a fantastic culture?
You will provide operational and scientific leadership to the team and high-profile accounts. You will enjoy developing high quality and strategically sound, scientific documents with a passion to build strong client relationships. Working closely with the Head of Scientific Services, you will also play an active part in recruitment, team training, and resourcing.
- Oversee projects and ensure successful delivery
- Lead client calls and build long-lasting relationships
- Proactively seeking organic growth opportunities
- Play an active part in new business pitches
- Act as a leader and mentor to the wider team
- Extensive experience within a medical communications agency (5-7 years)
- In-depth knowledge of traditional medical educational projects
- Strong strategic thinker, with a track record of success in working with clients to develop medical communications strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for success
- Science degree
As well as being rewarded with a fully competitive salary, you will also be entitled to a pension scheme, 25 days annual leave + company shut down over Xmas, performance related bonus, private healthcare, social clubs, company events, free fruit, flexible working and so much more. If you are looking to join a fun agency who truly believe in freethinking and a real work life balance, get in touch with me today!