Remote Work Possible
Are you craving a fresh and invigorating professional opportunity that will ignite your passion and reignite your career? If you find yourself yearning for a new and exciting challenge, I have the perfect role for you!
My client are on the lookout for either a Principal Medical Writer who is looking to make the step up into a leadership role or an established Team Lead looking for a new change.
They are a thriving and innovative mid-sized medical communications agency based in the heart of London. They specialize in providing creative scientific communication solutions to esteemed clients within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
With a commitment to excellence, creativity, and scientific integrity, they have built a strong reputation for delivering exceptional results that make a positive impact on patient care.
- Line management of a team of Medical Writers
- Provide oversight of the development of materials
- Provide scientific expertise internally and externally
- Development of junior members of staff through 121 training, setting goals, objectives and conducting monthly reviews
- Develop and provide strategic plans for various medical communication projects on behalf of agencies clients, as well as supporting with pitches and content for new business
- Monitor and manage own resources and budgets
- Work closely with Senior Leadership team to manage recruitment, planning, directing work, guiding professional development where required
- 5+ years experience in Medical Communications
- Experience in a leadership role, whether that is coaching and developing or direct reports
- Life Science Degree
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy more
- Birthday off
- Learning budget
- Health and well-being support
- Retail and hospitality discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Season ticket loan & travel support
This role is a hybrid role with at least 1 day per week in the office in London.
If this is of interest or you’re interested to hear more about what is out there, please do reach out – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!