Remote Work Yes
Scientific Team Lead – 12-month FTC
Highly competitive + benefits
London or remote
Albion Rye Associates are working with a fast growing, independent agency who have a focus on bringing science to life, through delivering high science, creative, and engaging initiatives.
This is a rare opportunity to join this team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team, who really care and support each other to achieve the same end goal.
This role will give you the opportunity to work between highly scientific and more creative writing, across 2 key accounts. Your time will be split between a Rare Disease and Niche Oncology account.
- Develop and drive high-quality, scientifically accurate and compliant content to meet client briefs across a variety of project types
- Plan and lead client meetings
- Ensure processes and procedures are followed to deliver projects to agreed specifications and deadlines
- Provide guidance and review the work of members of the team
- Drive scientific content for new and organic business growth opportunities
- Life science discipline is essential
- Extensive experience within a medical communications agency
- A keen eye for detail encompassing scientific content
- Demonstrable passion for writing
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to interact confidently with colleagues, clients, and external experts
You will be joining a supportive and close-knit team with a true focus on their people. I am looking for someone who can hit the ground running and happy to get involved in all aspects of content generation. This role doesn’t have line management responsibilities but will expect you to over-see the team and review the work of others.
For the right person, this role could go permanent. Get in touch for immediate consideration
All conversations are held in the strictest confidence!