Remote Work Yes
Senior Account Manager x2
Salary range: Competitive + benefits
Albion Rye Associates are working with an independent healthcare communications agency who specialise in promotional and medical education projects with a range of different pharma and biotech clients on a global and regional level. At this agency, you would get the opportunity to work with C-suite level clients on a range of varied and interesting projects that you get a real say in what to do with!
This agency focusses on complex Oncology projects, speciality medicines and lots of rare disease work. As the Account Manager, you will enjoy regular client contact and enjoy bringing science to life through creative and educational channels.
One of these positions will focus on promotional deliverables and the other will be medical education.
- Ensuring the client’s needs and expectations are not only met, but exceeded
- Meticulous project planning encompassing accurate resourcing, financial management and forecasting
- Impactful and clear communication, both written and verbally and to a range of audiences
- Taking ownership of all aspects of a project or initiative, ensuring seamless and stress-free development
- Dedicated to understanding the client’s world (their goals, priorities, brand, strategy & competition) to challenge and inspire them
- Maintains organisation and efficiency, even when managing multiple projects
- Takes initiative to drive projects forwards with a fast yet measured approach
- Development of insightful briefs which address client needs
- Previous experience within a medical communications agency
- Science related degree
- Ability to manage pressure and deadlines
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Always approachable with a respectful and honest outlook
- Solution-orientated problem solver
On offer is a highly competitive salary as well as nice company benefits. The company culture is one of the big selling points of this business, and you will enjoy socialising with your team regularly in and outside of work.
Please apply now to set up a confidential chat about this opportunity.