Remote Work Possible
Senior Medical Writer
Upwards of £45,000
London / hybrid or remote
Albion Rye Associates are working with an incredible multi-award-winning agency who are looking to expand their medical education team as a result of continued growth.
They are an integrated medical communications agency with am emphasis on creating impactful campaigns to ultimately improve patients lives.
You will be responsible for delivering high-quality scientific content to support their global pharmaceutical clients.
Working with some of the best writers in the industry, you can expect to receive on-going support and training, as well as enjoying excellent work/life balance and a family-feel culture to make you feel right at home!
- Develop high-quality and scientifically accurate content that exceeds client’s expectations
- Participate in client meetings
- Maintain detailed knowledge of client and competitor products
- Play an active part in pitch presentations, and actively seek new business opportunities
- Tailor solutions to meet client needs
- Act as a mentor for junior members of the writing team
- Life Science degree
- 3+ years of agency writing experience
- Effectively communicate complex ideas
- Ability to interact confidently with colleagues and clients
- Manage own workload across multiple projects
- 30 days annual leave + option to buy more
- Enhanced parental & adoption benefits
- Opportunity to work abroad
- Healthcare plan
- Social events
- Retail discounts
This agency has seen exceptional growth, and with amazing staff retention and a family-feel culture, this amazing opportunity is not to be missed!
Click ‘Apply Now’ for an informal chat or email me at email@example.com