Remote Work Yes
Senior Medical Writer
London / Manchester / Remote options available UK only
£45,000 – £55,000
Calling all talented Medical Writers with a passion for communicating science and a flair for creativity! If you’re looking for a step up, or ready for a change then read ahead!
Our client is an award-winning global agency and they are searching for a Senior Medical Writer to join one of their friendly and supportive teams. This role will offer a great variety of project types, plenty of progression opportunities, and the chance to work in a genuinely lovely team.
- Develop materials in various forms including meetings, internal training materials, scientific platforms and narratives
- Manage, mentor, and guide junior members of the team including editing and proofreading their work
- Strategic input interfacing with clients in live and remote meetings, and webinars.
- Act as an representative for your agency internally and externally and maintain partnerships
- Ensure projects are finished to an exemplary editorial and scientific standard to meet client needs
- Lead discussions and provide strategic input in client and internal meetings
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of Healthcare/Medical Communications agency experience
- A degree in Life Sciences
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Eye for detail and ability to produce high-quality content
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience leading accounts
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Medical Writer who is looking for variety, a clear career path, incredible benefits, and to be part of a fully integrated agency.
Get in touch today for a confidential call.