Remote Work Possible
Erick Semerene is proud to be partnering with an innovative and expanding medical communications agency, catering to the pharma industry worldwide. They hold a great reputation in the industry with clients ranging from industry giants to nimble niche pharmaceutical companies.
Recent success has led them to expand their service offerings in the US and their global presence. For this reason, we are now looking for a well-rounded and enthusiastic Senior Medical Writer.
This is an excellent opportunity to unleash your potential with an unforgettable opportunity at an innovative medical communications agency as one of their hires in the US!
Could that be you?! Let me tell you a little more about the role and what we are looking for…
- Create a variety of captivating written materials for different therapy areas, ensuring scientific accuracy and integrity in all deliverables (e.g. Medical Education, Symposia, Internal & External materials, Congress & AdBoards (No Pubs))
- Build strong relationships with clients, key opinion leaders (KOLs), and external stakeholders.
- Participate actively in internal and external meetings, including conferences and advisory board sessions.
- Attend scientific advisory board meetings and generate concise summary reports.
- Collaborate effectively with the project team to ensure alignment of objectives and timely delivery of high-quality results.
- Maintain quality control standards across all outputs.
- Analyze and summarize scientific data from various sources, adapting to project requirements.
- Seek compliance approval for materials, incorporating feedback and coordinating revisions for final approval.
- Share proactive suggestions and ideas, adding value to projects and contributing to continuous quality improvement.
- Conduct background research and provide writing support for new business initiatives as needed.
- Stay updated on relevant therapy areas and the competitive landscape.
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced scientific degree – PhD, PharmD or MD
- Healthcare/Medical Comms agency experience – promotional or scientific, 2 or more years
- Demonstrated experience across a range of deliverables and therapy areas; oncology experience highly desirable
- Strong project management skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and ability to develop high-quality content
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in using MS Word/PowerPoint/Excel, and reference-management software
In addition to this fantastic opportunity and a competitive package, they are known for their friendly and well-balanced working environment. They also offer excellent career and personal development opportunities and a robust benefits package.
If you’re dreaming of better days and would like to explore this or other companies to work for, get in touch!
Connect with Erick Semerene on LinkedIn or send an email directly to email@example.com