Remote Work Possible
Senior Medical Writer
Full-time or Part-time available
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
Albion Rye Associates have partnered with a leading, traditional Medical Communications & PR agency based in London, has endured one of its best years on record. As an agency that prides itself on the delivery of high-quality scientific material for its clients, they ensure they always have a high volume of repeat business. Alongside winning new business they guarantee a strong flow of work.
Due to said growth, they are now looking for a Senior Medical Writer to join their team. You will oversee the day-to-day running of the account developing key Medical Education content including but not limited to Meetings, training slides, and medical plans. You will be focused on the scientific strategy and work closely with the senior management team.
- Working collaboratively with the other senior writers to conduct research, write and quality control scientific documents for a range of purposes and platforms (e.g., slide kits, publications, newsletters, conference materials)
- Develop and nurture relationships with KOL
- Aid senior leadership teams with identifying and pitching for new business wins
- Successfully managing client relationships
- Lead & nurture junior Writers
- Must have between 3-5 years experience working within a Medical Communications agency.
- Experience writing relevant Medical/scientific documents
- Degree-level education in a relevant scientific field (Ph.D./MSc preferred)
- Attention to detail
If you feel this is for you get in contact ASAP as they are looking to move quickly on it. You can email me at Charlie.email@example.com or give me a call at 020 3371 8408