Remote Work No
Senior Strategist – Life Science Consulting
Location: New York
Salary: $100,000 – $140,000 + benefits
Albion Rye have partnered with a specialist Healthcare and pharmaceutical growth strategy firm to recruit for a number of positions, including a Senior Strategist position. They have an established presence across the globe with offices in the UK, Europe, US and APAC regions in order to offer a global presence to their pharma client base.
As an agency, they specialise in developing high-quality business, innovation, and brand strategy for global pharmaceuticals by conducting comprehensive research using a number of different methods, including both quantitative and qualitative Research.
Due to recent business wins, they are looking to expand their team and are looking for a proficient consulting professional to join the agency. The ideal candidate would be someone who has got around two years of experience working within a top-tier consulting firm, working on developing strategies for pharma products.
- Act as the lead for your individual workstream within given projects, with minimal help from the supervising Lead
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of your given workstream
- Identify leads and assist senior leaders with business development
- Mentor junior members of the team, assisting them with any complications they encounter
- Develop key strategies for clients, including the collection of data view multiple research means
- 2-3 years of experience working within a top-tier healthcare consulting firm
- Experienced in developing Brand strategy, Business strategy, or innovation strategy with the life science sector
- Expert in Qualitative research methods
- Quantitative research experience would be ideal but not essential
- Confident consultant, who is able to work and think independently
To register your interest in this role, apply on this advert or send your resume to Charlie.email@example.com