Remote Work No
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£30,000 – £35,000 OTE (attractive base, uncapped commission)
Full training offered
Chinese speaker essential
Are you ready to work towards earning £100,000+ a year???
Albion Rye Associates are an independent staffing agency, specialising in the Life Sciences industry. With offices based in the prime location of Manor Royal, you could be part of an exciting journey to kickstart your career in the ever-growing world of recruitment.
By working alongside one of our high performing sales managers, you will gain the skills and knowledge needed to flourish in this industry and become a successful recruiter overtime. As a recruitment researcher, you will be speaking to and networking with industry leaders to help fulfil client needs globally.
If you are someone with drive, ambition and at a career crossroads thinking what’s next? Why not become part of a thriving business who are currently going through its next growth phase and on the lookout for its next superstars…
What will I be doing?
- Find, review and match candidate CVs for appropriate vacancies
- Screen and assess candidates to ensure they meet client requirements & expectations
- Build rapport and maintain relationships with both clients and candidates
- Advertise vacancies by placing adverts via various media channels
- Network with candidates to obtain potential contacts & business leads
- Maintain the internal candidate database
What do I need?
- Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin)
- A hard-working attitude
- Confident making calls
- Keen to progress
- Passionate about what you do
- *We are open to both Graduates & Non-graduates
Company incentives 2023:
- Prize for salesperson of the year £5k to be spent
- Team of the year (staycation and team building)
- Weekends away to be won for high performance
- Top tier commission scheme (earned from day 1)
- Quarterly bonuses
- No threshold and no limits to earning potential
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Yearly company trips overseas
- Quarterly director’s lunches
- Birthday day off
- Holiday Entitlement Scheme e.g. additional day awarded for each year worked up to 25 days
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Zoe Burgess, Internal Recruiter: email@example.com